Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon!

oh my gosh! i went to new moon on thursday night at midnight! me, ivey, my mom and one of my moms friends and her girls went to twilight at 9 and then at midnight we went to new moon! we had the worst seats in the whole theater..... front row. it was really uncomfortable but it was SO worth it. for those of you who thought twilight the movie was stupid, im with you. but new moon has a different director and its actually funny and kicks twilights butt. go watch it if you havent yet!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like lots of fun! I wish I could go some time. Hey i just found a new background website and I found you this really cute background. It is also zebra like your background you have right now but it is so cute you have to check out this website! Just scroll down and you'll find it! It is soo cute! They have lots of other cute stuff if your intewrested. I just changed mine, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say what the wesite was! oops! It is scrap-e-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep forgetting to say stuff! It isn't scrap-e-blog.com it is scrap-e-blog.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Followers