Sunday, October 11, 2009
The past couple months
Wow! I haven't posted forever! I have been very busy with homework, school, volleyball, parties and everything else. My volleyball season came and went just like that. Our team is good... when we try. My grade is... well we're pretty careless sometimes. We won some games and we list some but i had tons of fun and me and my friends got so much closer and i even made some new friends. School is challenging but I'm getting by okay. I love going to school and having a social life. I have some great friends and i love them all so much! This school year is going by so fast! The 1st quarter is almost over already, i can't believe it!! I have had a few parties and they have been really fun. It's nice to just have a bunch of people over and just take a break from school for a while. Our pool is still open surprisingly and so I have one of the only pools in Nyssa that is still open for swimming. I can tell the seasons are changing. It is getting SO cold! Well i'll try to remember to post more often now! I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh! Ive been waiting for something for ages! Wheres my letter!? I need some love from my fave cousin!
ReplyDelete