Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Last Weekend

This weekend on Saturday i had a bowling party with my basketball team. We talked and played in the arcade more than we bowled. It was tons of fun.  Two girls on my team, Danielle and Marisela thought they were going to get kicked out because first of all they flooded the bathroom sink and got water all over the floor and then Marisela was trying to get change for a dollar out of a machine and none came out so she started shaking it and an alarm went off. It was HILARIOUS!We have tons of fun together. I had my mom's phone and she has unlimited texting and I got my friend Andruw's number and so I was texting him from 2 until about 7 except for 10 minutes when I showered. He was one of my best friends last year and we havent talked at all this year because we dont have any classes together so we were catching up all day. He is really nice. I have texted him every day since. Tommorrow I have piano :( . I really dont want to go. i hate piano and my mom makes me do it. Leave a comment and tell her it is a waste of time. PLEASE! I BEG OF U! 
well got to go
sissy

7 comments:

  1. Well I sometimes think that I dont like piano but then other times I like it. I dont know why but it may come in handy some day. I just starting to figure that out. But dont give up. I sometimes think its unfair that she has to pick what instrument I do. But others Im happy she made me do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i hate piano too but my mom makes me do it. it stinks
    by the way this is Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is jocelyn Charley gave me your blog thing. by the way yur in love with edward! Did you have fun with hannah this weekend i wasent lieing about going to Charleys house!well see you on monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hated the panio too. But now I wish I could play better. stick with it, you will be glad you did when you are a mom. Jilayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me laugh, Celeste!!! You are too funny. Oh, and keep up the piano it will be worth it, I promise. The best calling in the church is to play the piano for the primary kids in singing time. If you keep it up, then you'll be able to hide out behind the piano in primary. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somtimes I have to remind Seila that I've never heard a grown-up say that they were mad that their mom made them learn the piano. I've heard a lot of adults say that they wished that their mom had made them do it even though they didn't want to. Maren's right about the primary thing. That's my calling right now and it's the easiest one in the whole church!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, but one day you will be glad you did piano. i hated it when i was your age and now I am glad because I can play at church and at the Temple and that is really great--so your grandma votes to stick with it

    ReplyDelete

Followers