Monday, January 12, 2009

Basketball

This Saturday we had our first 2 games. our second game that we played was really close. we almost lost but we got lucky and beat them 28 to 27. we fouled a girl on the last 30 seconds and if she would have made that free throw we and gone into overtime we would have lost. i got fouled once and made my 2nd free throw. it was tons of fun. well got to go get ready for practice!!
     luv 
sissy

3 comments:

  1. Good job Celeste! Sounds like you will be busy busy with Basketball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy- love your blog. Glad you're having fun playing basketball. I am coming to see you soon. I haven't even told your Mom yet, but in about two weeks. Miss you guys. Love ya Hope you're helping your Mom lots

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so glad to find out you have a blog, you need to tell your mom to do one so we can see pictures of you kids more often. jilayne

    ReplyDelete

Followers